Thursday, May 26, 2011

Back Yard or Bust!

Bru has been working extensive hours lately, so the boys & I ( mostly me ) have decided to complete any & all yard work today.  This, of course,involves having all 3 canines outside with us & hope 1 does not get barky :)

                          Ky was in charge of mowing


               Trev was in charge of getting a new face book photo ?!?!



Bella & I were in charge of weed whacking the easement - where I have my perennial garden safely fenced off from all canine :)


           Dudley & Festus were in charge of watching the weeds grow back!!!



                     Bella making sure the guys are behaving :)



I had worked in the front yard earlier in the day - minus dogs - & here are some photos of the  results ...Payton was in the window supervising.





There IS a Pug in your view - tho it's not Fest - just a statue greeting visitors.


I must share that not only did Dudley NOT bark while being outside the entire afternoon....he sat in the patio & watched us go in & out of the garage at will....now THATS progress my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment