I was on the computer one morning & my phone rang....t'was a relative wanting to see the transplanted duo & of course, I said when??? She was already on the road & would be approaching Arlington Heights in 30 minutes.
Since the Duds was still in deep slumber from his breakfast - Joan decided to greet Gracie Grace first.....it was very sweet b/c GG knew her immediately & wanted her affection.
And got it!!! Was that a tear I saw rolling down my sister's cheek? Yep :)
Dudley finally caught on that there was a new scent in the house & greeted her very enthusiastically. He would come by me - as if asking - is it really who I think it is & then go back to greet her w/ more kisses. It was sight to behold :) Then we went out to the back yard for some photo time......
Of course, we couldn't leave out Festus...so he joined in :))
It was strange not having the big presence of Bella around ...as she would have shoved the others aside to get to her beloved Joanie....but...life goes on & we continue to love & appreciate what is in front of us every day :)
So sweet! Love, Kristin
ReplyDelete