Every time I walk the Duds - he feels like he MUST try & intimidate my poor lil bunny. Rest assured she is safely caged & out of danger BUT that does not stop the instincts of this tenacious terrier. He freezes like a statue .....then the right front paw comes up slowly & BAM ...a quick correction is given & we walk right out of the garage - bunny in tact. In the beginning, his rapid high pitch barking was also a factor - I'm happy to share THAT has subsided :)
Here is the lil lady Cheddars - she was the token pet for my preschool classroom many years ago. When I left the school I took her home w/ me for the summer WITH the understanding she would return in the fall. Imagine my surprise, when the new school director e-mailed me in August saying she changed her mind!!! The rest is history...
As you can tell from the photos - she likes to rearrange her "furnishings" on a daily basis - I'm always intrigued where things will be in the morning.
She also receives TLC like the others as far as grooming & nail trimming. Altho her VERY light & soft fur is EVERYWHERE in the garage when she sheds :(
Overall, I'd the Duds is improving on a daily basis & I look forward to his lil face every day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment