Earlier last month, I switched out Pud's plant for an Anniversary prezzie & noticed Gracie's reaction immediately - which was, " I'm not @ all interested " @ how long you have been married!! She avoided the kitchen table @ all costs BUT still made it to the living room just fine. The scenic route no longer was a sure fire passage.........
The beautiful bouquet Bruce had waiting for me when I returned from the barn :)
After almost 2 weeks ( yep - Jewel has great flowers ) , I replaced them w/ Pud's.
Guess who appeared in a blink of an eye???
If you guessed GG - you were absolutely correct !!!!
After a short time she ventured over to the living room. . . . . .
Where she & Payton spotted a HUGE crow @ the same time :))
I'm glad they are indoor cats - this bird would have had them for lunch!!
No comments:
Post a Comment