Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Are They Actually Getting Along ??

The other day, I passed Trev's room & saw 2 cats.....in the same location.  Could my eyes be deceiving me?  (Note that Gracie is watching him from in her beloved cat tree.)



   Nope...I have it on film.....I should set up a video camera in Trev's room :)




Apparently, there is a unwritten cat law that states if 2 felines are residing in a single home & each have their own kitty litter box.....sharing is permitted.  Lately, Gracie's is for # 1 & Pate's box - in Kyle's room - is for # 2.   Somehow, during this necessary function of life.....few attacks are made.

I still can't figure out if they are trying to imitate each other or are they just  trying to " outdo " each other in the bodily function competition!?!
I am confident these 2 will end up being buddies.....as long as Gracie Grace has the upper hand / paw / tree / box :)

No comments:

Post a Comment