Thursday, October 20, 2011

Case of Good Timing.....

The other day while I was minding my own business on the computer.....my son Trevor reported to me that 1 of our critters was committing an act of vandalism in the living room.

Sure enough, I looked down the hall & saw what appeared to be a mound of white diapers (?)  on Festus' cage.  It didn't take me long to ascertain the problem.



 Payton had decided to empty my (newly purchased & very full) box of Kleenex!!
 As you can see he was looking for help from above.....as I entered the room.

 Help came in the form of a nail trim,so further "snagging" could not take place.




   This was the scene shortly after the destruction took place - had Trevor not spotted this vandal in time.....who would I have blamed?  Yeah ....Pate is ALWAYS my first choice, too. 



               Gracie would NEVER think to do something like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment