Yesterday was NOT a stellar day OR night in the Bang household....let me share why.
Dudley & his cousins had finished eating @ 4:15p & as they filed in line to go out..Duds made a bee line for behind Bru's chair & parked himself there. Well, in this house - after you eat you go out & eliminate what you ate & then you can retire to your resting spot. Apparently Dudley missed the memo yesterday & refused to follow the routine. So, I called to him - no response ( again w/ the selective hearing ), then I gently nudged him with my hand to make sure I had his attention - still nothing. That left only one approach ....move the chair & move the chair I did!! He was shocked to say the least...zoomed around the living room & kitchen - still refusing to go out the back door. My ever patient husband .....holding the door open all this time ....came in & closed the door to the living room so Duds could not continue doing his laps. So,, behind the chair he went again & again I lifted said chair & out he flew again BUT this time he was snarling AT ME!!!!! Apparently when/if this behavior was displayed previously....the human backed down....again he failed to read the 1128 So. Haddow memo @ having a bad attitude towards your pack leader. Needless to say as I approached him THIS time - he decided to exit the building. Interestingly enough...when he came back in & returned to behind the chair - both Bella & Festus went to his side...as if saying ...man you have some bad energy right now & I suggest you lose it.
Dudley quietly heading for his favorite spot.
After some quiet time....the Duds asked to go out in a normal way & happily did so minus any drama. Every one, including animals, can have a bad day now & again & I think it was simply Dudley's turn.
The Duds very content in his favorite resting spot.
Now jump ahead to @ 2:30a this morning .....there was a lil whining, a lil hissing, a lil gate bumping, various tags jiggling & lastly loud meows. Bru & I both got up & wondered if we got any sleep...was it all a dream...were those black circles under your eyes last night?
Well,I can't accuse any of the fab five ( Cheddars is finally out in the garage - so she is innocent ) of them without solid proof .....perhaps some extremely tired multiple pet owner has already invented a pet-cam that I could find on line & hope Payton doesn't see us set it up & chew the wires...oy vey!
No comments:
Post a Comment